Donations are currently being accepted in the form of checks and through PayPal.
- $10 will buy an Insecticide Treated net and keep a mother and child protected for 4 years.
- $100 will cover 10 women and children with nets and ensure early treatment of malaria.
- $250 will provide medication for an entire village for one year.
- $500 will cover 50 women and children with nets and ensure early treatment of malaria.
- $1000 will cover half a village with Nets for four years, and medication and test kits for one year.
- $2500 will cover a whole village with nets for four years, medication and test kits for one year, and train a local villager as a community health worker.
Checks can be made out to Maasailand Health Project and mailed to our business address at 1105 Spring Street, Suite 1210, Seattle, WA 98104.
The Maasailand Health Project is a non-profit corporation licensed in the State of Washington. Our 501(c)(3) tax exempt status is pending.
We will be looking for volunteers for upcoming fund-raising events. If you are interested, please fill out the form on the Contact page or e-mail Tom Curry directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 360-460-5155.
Maasailand Health Project
1105 Spring Street, Suite 1210
Seattle, WA 98104